Monday, November 15, 2010

5 Day Inferno -- Day 1

Sooo..today was day 1 of the 5 day Inferno. As I said before, I did decide to go ahead and start it. I should be done on Friday. I leave for Florida Friday night...I am hoping to get some time to take some after pictures..I'll try to get my sister to take them. Unfortunately, I may not be able to get them up first thing Saturday morning because I'm going on a cruise (woohoo! hehe). My goal is to be good on the cruise.

I didn't follow the eating plan given for today because I didn't realize until I was already at work that I wanted to do it. But I did the 55 EZ workout and Stretch 10!

I loveee Turbo Fire..I'm a bit uncoordinated, so I have some problems there..but I guess that's to be expected in the beginning. My "new to class" feature isn't working on my DVDs for whatever reason, but I'm sure I would definitely benefit from doing that as well.

Tomorrow is Fire 45 EZ, HIIT 20, and Stretch 10...roughly an hour and a half of working out...I want to get it done before work, but I'd have to get up super early. Hmmm...what to do...haha.

Stay tuned...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment